You haven't missed out - due to the unusual weather last weekend, our Mother's Day event has been re-scheduled to Saturday, 19 May.
Spoil mum this year and celebrate at the gym!
- Share a fun gym class with mum -
- Let mum relax and enjoy a lovely high tea -
- Cheer our State Team members as they perform routines
- Have your photo taken with our State Representatives -
(please bring a camera!)
- Enjoy a fabulous free-play session while mum has high tea -
Have fun together!
Saturday, 19 May 2018 * 5:30pm – 7:30pm
1 adult + 1 child - $30.00 * 1 adult + 2-3 children - $40.00
High Tea (for additional adults) - $15.00
Children may be accompanied by any female guardian, relative or friend
Minimum attendance age is 3 years old * Gymnasts my benefit from eating prior to the event
Bookings need to be made through the Member Portal and the Events Calendar on our website
Bookings close at 5pm on Friday, 18 May 2018
All funds raised to go towards our HGA Gymnasts representing Tasmania
at the Australian Gymnastics Championships later in May